Wednesday, May 7, 2014

BIG Specials!

During the months of May and June, I will be running these specials! I'm really excited to offer Mommy & Me Sessions again this year. Please refer to THIS post that will explain the importance of these sessions, and what you can expect to be my goals during your session. 
You can also see some examples of Mommy and Me sessions here and here and here. These make amazing gifts for all of those incredible women out there who deserve to be celebrated.



I am THRILLED at the thought of these Daddy & Me sessions. I want these sessions to be special and unique to each Daddy/child relationship. During these sessions, I want to photograph activities, hobbies, games, interactions between Dad and child that are special to them. This can mean fishing, chess, sports of all kinds, swimming, biking....you name it! In other words, it will be a FUN session. Men often don't look forward to having photos done, but in this session, I'm almost certain, it will be different for even the strongest picture hater. 

A fathers relationship with his child is so special and I want to be sure to capture that for your family. These images will be cherished by Dad and child alike for YEARS to come. Don't miss out on this opportunity... Let's make this Father's Day one to remember.


Email me at jillwittphoto@gmail.com to book your session. Gift cards available.

No comments: