Monday, October 18, 2010

Special Fall Discounts!

I need to raise some money for a special and very personal cause. This is where you can learn more. I'm hoping there is enough interest in these discounts to make it happen because I think it could be alot of fun!

I'm going to be offering discounted sessions one week from today, Monday October 25th, as well as this coming Saturday, October 23rd. (praying for good weather)

Here are the details:

Lehi State Street (behind Osmond Design - 151 E State St). I'm going to start Saturday at 12 noon, and Monday at 8:30am. Sessions will be scheduled every 30 minutes until dark. I'm willing to go all day so please let me know if you're interested!

1. Halloween costume sessions - $35 (1-2 children/adults) 5 custom edits of the best images. Printing rights included. I may even have treats for good "trick-or-treaters!" Inspired by this little guy.


2. Family mini sessions - $85 (up to 4 people) 10-15 custom edits of the best images on a disc. Printing rights included. This is a savings of $165! And just in time for Christmas cards!



Please email me asap to save your spot and preferred time! I appreciate any donation to our cause. I dream of taking pictures of my own babies someday...

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Jill! We'll take a spot on Monday!!! Can we? Can we? What time does it get dark? We might not be able to make it until 6...is that too late?