Thursday, August 26, 2010

Caroline - {Utah Wedding Photographer}

These photos were taken to showcase not only Caroline's natural beauty but her makeup as well, which was done by Shante Johnson who owns "Pretty Face Skinny Waist. Shante contacted me a while ago. She is a killer makeup artist and is getting her business up and going! Check her out here.









About Shante:

"Pretty Face Skinny Waist" - Shante Johnson Certified Media Make-Up Artist. I have been teaching and putting make-up on women and girls for more than 10 years. I have worked on many photo shoots with my clients helping them create the perfect look for the Family photo, or their wedding day or even for models building their portfolios and many other occasions! I love doing what I do! Let me know if you have an occasion coming up you would like your make-up done for or even if you would just like to learn to do make-up specific for your needs I can help.

*A special Thanks to Jill Witt the photographer what an incredible Job you do!! You are personable and very creative and talented!!

Thanks Shante!

No comments: